1. What is diabetes ?
Diabetes is the imbalance of sugar labels in the body. Diabetes is two types type 1 and type 2. Type 1 is a condition in which body cannot produce insulin at all. Type 2 diabetes is a condition in which body cannot utilize the insulin. This is called "Insulin Resistance". As a result the blood sugar levels go up leading to many ailments including muscle weakness, weak vision, cholesterol and even heart attack.
2. Can diabetes type 2 be controlled ?
Yes, Diabetes type 2 can be controlled by a combination of diet, yoga practices and mudra meditation. Intermittent Moon fasting has been found to be very effective. This fasting though needs to be backed up by yogic practices, strengthening of muscles and a good routine in day to day life.
When our routine is in place , gradually we can drain out the excess sugar and reduce insulin resistance.
3. What does our program consist of ?
Our diabetes reversal program consists of
1. Custom diet chart, specific guidelines for eating times
2. Yoga asanas to strengthen muscles
3. Mudras to balance the body airs
4. Cultivating a healthy routine for the future.
5. You also get access to our various videos on yoga and talks in order to guide you in daily practices.
Diabetes one on one - One week program with 1 months follow up
In this program we detail your diabetic conditions and we gradually work on yoga, diet , healing and meditation.
On week of intensive program with one month of follow up.